Exciting opportunity for a Software Infrastructure Architect with strong knowledge of Linux based infrastructure and tools development to design, specify, configure, and support environments for a variety of enterprise scale systems and CRM applications. Critical job duties include addressing complex architectural challenges around mission critical systems scalability and 5-nine uptime of systems supporting millions of concurrent users.
* Drive technical design, implementation, configuration, development/customization, delivery and support of application environments consisting of complex IT infrastructure on a variety of platforms
* Apply sound release management and configuration management principles to ensure the stability of production environments
* Work closely with application development, project management, operations, and systems development to produce technical designs, implementation plans, identify key milestones, and project timelines from design phase all the way through deployment and support
* Work closely with other engineers, project managers, operations, developers, and cross functional technical teams.
* Design and implement tools that reliably manage infrastructure
* Actively support application releases
* Own and write comprehensive solution documentation