Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
The successful candidate will take a lead role in working with sales, product development, and marketing groups to develop strategies for presenting Ovation technical capabilities to customers. Key responsibilities include representing Emerson Process Management Power & Water Solutions at trade shows and customer demonstrations, demonstrating technical features of the Ovation product lines, and maintaining standard demonstration equipment.
Primary duties include:
• Demonstrations and presentations of Ovation product capabilities to customers and partners
• Providing technical sales support for global power, water, and wastewater sales and proposal teams
• Working with key customers to provide test and demonstration equipment
• Coordinating Ovation User Group product exhibits and demonstrations
• Participate in planning of presentations for trade shows and conventions and represent Division at these functions
• Maintaining standard demonstration equipment and Power & Water Solutions demo room to ensure it is updated with latest available technology
• Make recommendations on the need for new or redesigned products based on experiences in the marketplace and feedback from customers and sales personnel
• Lead or participate in special projects to support global product marketing organization
The position requires extensive knowledge of the Ovation product line, the ability to effectively present Ovation capabilities in a competitive sales environment, and the ability to engage with customers in group or in one-on-one settings.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or the equivalent and a minimum of five years experience.
The position requires 35% travel.
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management Power & Water Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex race, color, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, disability or protected Veteran status.
The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. This is not a position for which Emerson Process Management Power & Water Solutions will provide sponsorship