Opal Services, Inc. has an unique position posted for individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of adults with intellectual and /or mental health challenges. Our Hourly Service Supervisor will work closely with those individuals and with the staff providing cares to the individuals to ensure their needs are being met. In this department the Hourly Service Recipients lives in their own homes; our staff provides cares and support to them either in the community or at their residence.
Program Supervisor – Human Services
Home Care Supervisor / Home Services Field Supervisor
Home Health Supervisor / Program Coordinator / Senior Advocate / Counselor
Be a Home Supervisor.
Be a Role Model
Opal Services has a management opportunity available for a
for South St Paul, MN area.
Job Responsibilities / Position Information for the Home Supervisor / Program Supervisor – Human Services include:
- Interviewing and hiring applicants
- Training staff
- Responsible for the overall organization and management of the home including; consumer programming and finances.
Benefits for the Home Supervisor / Program Supervisor – Human Services include:
- Competitive salary starting at $29,601.26 plus compensation for previous experience
- Paid tickets/expenses to events with consumers (i.e. movies, dining out)
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonus Program
- Profit Sharing
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Benefits (Premium Conversion, Health Care Spending Account, Dependent Care Spending Account)
To be considered for this position:
1. Email us your resume including a cover letter
2. All qualified candidates will then be contacted and asked to fill out an application packet until the position has been filled
For over three decades, Opal Services has been working to create positive change within our company, in the community, and, most importantly, in the lives of the individuals we serve.
We have a commitment to provide supportive, enriching community-based living environments for our developmentally disabled and mentally ill consumers and clients.
When you come to work for Opal Services, you have the rare opportunity to impact an individual's life, in a variety of areas. As an Opal employee, you will get to accompany clients and consumers on fun outings and community activities, and encourage learning and independence with unique and creative ideas. In addition, you will help our clients and consumers increase their independence and community involvement, by setting achievable goals.
Opal Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.