LandsOfAmerica.com and LandAndFarm.com, Subsidiaries of The CoStar Group, are looking for a Marketing Manager for our San Francisco office. The focus of the Marketing Manager will be to drive positioning, messaging, and execute campaigns; additionally work with corporate to facilitate branding of the Land verticals. This individual will need to understand core business strategies and organizational needs, translate into actionable marketing initiatives and execute specific deliverables to achieve desired results. You will work closely with all facets the business unit, including Product Management, Design, QA, Sales, and Client Services. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we’d love to talk to you!
- 5-7 years of marketing experience with 2-3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience developing a marketing plan with quantifible goals and then leading excution to meet those goals
- Previous experience in developing positioning/messaging statements
- An eye for aestetic design and layout that is required of a premium brand; and ability to communicate with design team what is needed to achieve the design
- Ability to synthesize customer needs through in person interviews, attending conferences, user surveys and site analytics into a coherent marketing plan that meets business objectives
- Ability to and interest in using data to inform marketing opportunities and evaluate results to define further enhancements
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or some other web analytics product and solid analytical skills is a must
- Ability to write basic html required; SQL a plus
- Excellent organizational and process skills with experience coordinating multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience creating mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Burning passion for developing brand experience
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time (primarily to Austin, TX and land marketing conferences)
- Experience building and enhancing online marketplaces, connecting buyers and sellers a plus
- Familiarity with residential or commercial real estate markets preferred
- A love for the outdoors, agricultural technology or the rural lifestyle a plus
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
LandsOfAmerica.com and LandAndFarm, CoStar companies, are the largest rural listing services in the Nation. The Network specializes in land for sale which includes farms, ranches, mountain property, lake houses, river homes, beachfront homes, country homes, and residential homes in smaller towns across the country.
CoStar strives to be progressive and innovative and invests generously in employee benefits, development, and training and resources. Team members receive competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability benefits, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Personal Time, 401(k) with matching contributions, educational assistance
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.