TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TNRegistered Nurse (RN) - ICU/CCU - FT Nights
TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for 26 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics and oncology. Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 132 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford. TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. We are a certified stroke center, which is enhanced by our new whole body, 8-slice per second CT scanner. In 2003, we were recognized again as an accredited chest pain center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers. We continue to provide quality heart care services, including everything from stent placements and angioplasties to cardiac catheterizations.
is a 16-bed critical care unit that provides care of the adult and geriatric patients. Patients are received through various entry points including the Emergency Department, Cath Lab, and the OR. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities) including but not limited to:
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Life-threatening Arrhythmias
- Post-Cardiac Intervention
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU CCU - FT Nights.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, I HEART values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- A minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting such as critical care or med-surg in the last two years is preferred.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.TriStarSouthernHills.com. You may also contact Melanie Simon, Recruiter at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or 615.781.4685 for more information. Now is the time to become part of the TriStar Southern Hills Team.