Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in Baker Tilly Virchow Krause being ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States and our offices consistently earning “best place to work” honors. Our people have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. We are currently interviewing Audit Seniors
to join our Milwaukee, WI office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your experience in audit and assurance while serving a variety of clients in the manufacturing and distribution sectors including: food and beverage, life sciences, metals, plastics, automotive, and energy supply chain. As a member of the Baker Tilly team, you will work with a recognized team of professionals who work closely together as a cohesive team, proud of being their clients' Valued Business Advisors. It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
With a staff of more than 1600, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, assurance and consulting services to premier companies and leading institutions in industries that drive our economy. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest network of accounting firms (with combined worldwide revenues of $3 billion) we bring our clients and our people access to market-specific knowledge in more than 125 countries.
- Run audit engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing audits and managing to budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Supervise and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance and work efforts; participate in performance appraisals process.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.