Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- Minimum age of 18 years old to travel for business purposes.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and UNIXÒ.
This position requires a valid driver’s license for business travel. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate is:
Regularly required to do the following activities:
– Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to type, pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands, and perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
– Lift up to ten (10) pounds and carry a distance of ten (10) feet.
Frequently required to do the following activities:
– Stand dynamically for long periods without a break.
– Walk about.
– Remain seated in a normal position for long periods.
– Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
– Reach up and out with hands and arms.
– Lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds and carry a distance of five (5) feet.
Occasionally required to do the following activities:
– Talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or instructions.
– Climb stairs and/or ladders.
– Maintain balance while walking, standing, crouching, or running.
– Twist upper torso.
– Lift up to fifty (50) pounds and carry a distance of five (5) feet.
– Push and/or pull more than one hundred (100) pounds a distance of five (5) feet.
Rarely required to do the following activities:
– Stand statically for long periods without a break.
– Lift more than one hundred (100) pounds and carry a distance of five (5) feet.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year of experience in computer installation and a minimum of one (1) year of experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software; or equivalent combination of education and experience.