Centennial Inc. has been retained by one of our premier Fast Moving Consumer Goods clients to recruit two (2) Brand Director (s) to lead category strategy, brand development and manage all multifunctional organizational needs to ensure brand and category growth. This position will be located in the Greater Cincinnati, OH marketplace.
The Brand Director (s) will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the overall success for the North American division and overall vision and direction of the entirety of the business. This position will work with a team of brand managers, associate brand managers, as well as the VP of Marketing to set the direction and strategy of the brands to ensure the overall goals of the organization are met. The position is responsible for day-to-day management of in-market products, organizational leadership, development of innovation pipeline, and in-store strategy. The ideal candidate must have a passionate and proven track record of success in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) category. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Category, brand strategy, goals and planning
- Day-to-day management of North American in-market products and organizational leadership
- Innovation pipeline, development and in-market delivery
- In-store strategy: communications, promotions, and execution
- Consumer insights and understanding to guide all brand strategy, communications development and trade strategy
- Consumer demand direction to supply chain and sales based on in-market and future consumer trends
- Communications development ~12 million in executions and buys
- All North American new products or service launches
- Licensing strategy and execution
- Responsibility for a budget of approximately $120 million
- Trade marketing communications-selling story content, attending direct customer calls, internal sales deployments
- Marketing messaging and executing
- Manage external agencies, multifunctional interaction/motivation, vendors and existing team of 2 brand managers and 1 assistant brand manager
- In-market performance tracking and daily adjustments need to deliver desired in-market sales
- Leadership (Organizational, Motivational), strategic/critical thinking, business acumen, marketing functional expertise (media, communications, consumer guy/insight/instinct), agility, proactivity/foresight, collaboration
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in brand management as well as relevant CPG marketing brands. Need to have transferrable skills developed from these experiences that enables agility and flexibility
- University degree/bachelor's degree
- Master's degree (preferred)
- Experience working in a global company (preferred)
About Centennial, Inc.:
Since 1975 Centennial, Inc.'s mission has stayed the same...connecting business leaders with the best talent and resources to improve their businesses, careers, and personal lives.
Organizations and leaders turn to Centennial because they know they can trust our team to deliver results. We assist client companies who are experiencing change and growth to hire their best people and develop their top talent.
We bring time-tested principles, and cutting edge practices, to help our clients recruit top leadership and professional talent. Our unique 4C recruiting process allows us to recruit and to satisfy corporate requirements more selectively and efficiently through:
- Competence: Does the candidate have the credentials, skills and experience needed?
- Character: Does the candidate have the highest level of integrity to represent you and your organization?
- Chemistry: Is there a true interpersonal connection between the candidate and the team members?
- Culture: Is there a true match between the candidate's professional/personal style that will enable him/her to be successful in the specific work environment?
Visit our website and connect with us at http://www.centennialinc.com