SpecialtyCare is Your Trusted Career Partner
SpecialtyCare is the premier clinical provider in partnering with hospitals and physicians to provide high performance patient care. SpecialtyCare offers opportunity for continuous learning, growth and career advancement.
- SpecialtyCare believes in local teams that support local hospitals
- SpecialtyCare understands our Associates’ desire to advance their careers; we offer opportunities for significant growth
- SpecialtyCare encourages our associates to utilize our generous annual allowance for Professional Development to attend meetings and conferences
- SpecialtyCare offers Tuition Assistance to pursue additional job related college education
Do you want to start your career in the medical field? We will train you!
As a SpecialtyCare associate you will assume the responsibilities in the O.R. department that deals with the management of laparoscopic surgeries and other endoscopic modalities. As a SpecialtyCare associate, your responsibilities are to set up, trouble shoot, offer technical support and assistance before, during and after surgery. This will include cleaning, maintaining and inspecting all of our surgical equipment, instruments and supplies. This position serves hospitals in Louisville, KY and surrounding area.
As a Clinical Technician with SpecialtyCare you may perform the following duties after receiving appropriate training and certification through our in-house training program:
- Laparoscopy, Arthroscopy, Cystoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Maintain and handle all endoscopic instruments, equipment and products
- Responsible for disassembly, cleaning, inspection and preparation of equipment