• Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve, and work effectively with people.
• Skilled at supervising high functioning teams.
• Able to use effective management principles.
• Excellent organizational skill with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of applicable state, and federal regulations.
Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT coding and HCPC.
Knowledge of SSI, Coordination of benefits, and Third Party Liability programs and integration.
Familiarity with NCQA standards, state/federal regulations and measurement techniques.
• In depth knowledge of CCA and/or other Case Management tools.
• Ability to take initiative and see tasks to completion.
• Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies.
• Able to maintain regular attendance based upon agreed schedule.
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
888.411.2228 x 200 - Phone
407.982.7508 - Fax
RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Case Management, Utilization Review, Managed Care, Supervisory, Manager, Management, CCM, CPUR, Sacramento, CA