· Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Business, Printing Management, Packaging or related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum 2 years of related experience as a Project Controller, Design Coordinator, etc.
· Experience coordinating and tracking multiple projects.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
· Basic project management and reporting skills.
· Experience working with creative and production resources on package design, marketing or similar programs a plus.
· Experience working in the consumer packaged goods industry is a plus.
· Knowledge of marketing concepts and activities involved in packing design, package content updates, and product graphics is a plus.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to analyze a situation, create solutions and problem solve.
· Ability to work independently and as a team-player.
· Outgoing, adaptable, assertive and can-do attitude.