We are currently seeking a Market Auditor for Store Operations in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.
The Market Auditor is responsible for confirming that the market’s stores operations and daily functions are in compliance with company programs and policies. Monitor and measure store process performance in these categories: Office/Cash Sales, Loss Prevention, Safety and Personnel Training and Development. Responsible for managing team of Store Greeters based in multiple locations within the market. Provide on-going in-store training and development of Store Managers and Greeters. Greeters report directly to this position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage team of Greeters based within multiple locations within the market to include screening, hiring, developing, supervising, coaching, counseling and discipline.
2. Conduct Monthly Stores LP Audit and score store performance based on specific criteria. Report audit findings to Store Manager and Corporate Management.
3. Advise and consult with Store Managers on improving the in-store experience based on store audits.
4. Train Store Managers on Family Dollar procedure compliance to include Cash Management, Loss Prevention, Safety, Product Freshness, Display Compliance and team member Training and Development.
5. Plan and facilitate storewide meetings to review procedures/policies with Greeters, store team members and Store Managers.
6. Work with Corporate Sales Audit Department to monitor District Cash and Sales (OIS) and minimize cash losses.
7. Monitor and manage District’s Focus Program to improve the market’s stores inventory results.
8. Conducts in store surveillances using Loss Prevention tools I-Verify and DVR to identify and escalate potential internal integrity issues, safety concerns, fines, lost sales and others.
9. Report suspected fraudulent activity to Loss Prevention.
10. Assist with special projects that impact given market.
11. Follows and assures the implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures.
12. All other projects/duties as assigned.
Education: Completion of high school or equivalent; college preferred. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery or drug store environments. Field experience in local market and/or loss prevention training a plus. Previous experience facilitating large group training sessions.
Ability to travel locally and overnight as needed.
Valid Driver’s License. Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.)
Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• FDS offers the following benefits (based upon position and length of service):
• Medical Insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Life insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Dental insurance
• Direct Deposit