Project Employee - Financial Services-Banking (Columbus, OH)
Navigant needs professionals who excel in working in a dynamic, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that provides challenging experiences and the opportunity to work alongside leading experts. Our team needs professionals who, like us, are dedicated to excellence and are committed to client service, employee development, teamwork and collaboration. Our clients value the depth of experience our team brings to each engagement and our track record of success; they continue to bring us back for repeat assignments, driving our growth.
Navigant’s team of Financial Services professionals apply experience, clear thinking and teamwork to deliver pragmatic solutions to complex problems across the global banking, insurance, and investment management sectors. As a recognized and respected advisor to many leading organizations, our professionals provide consulting solutions to the foremost financial services organizations. Areas of specialty include operations and technology, regulatory compliance, risk management, strategy, business process management and operations and technology strategy and transformation.
Project Employee Responsibilities:
Engagement management: Support consulting projects or work streams that consistently deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations
Engagement delivery: Execute engagement tasks independently or in a team setting and deliver to high quality standards
Problem solving: Deconstruct our clients’ most challenging problems and develop innovative, industry leading
Staff Development: Train new Project Employee staff as needed
Industry knowledge and development: Grow your industry knowledge, contribute to the development of consulting capabilities and effectively articulate our key business propositions to clients
- One or more years of experience in mortgage or retail banking in a consultant and/or industry role
- Knowledge of retail banking or mortgage servicing industry
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing, mortgage compliance, controls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Experience working on discrete, time sensitive projects
- Highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
- Passionate about work and personal life
- If outside of the client location, 100% travel may be required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Access, and Visio a plus
- MBA or MA/MS degree in a related field a plus
- CPA, Lean, Six Sigma, PMP or other relevant certifications a plus; desire to pursue certifications a plus
Desired experience also includes one or more of the following:
- Banking regulations and compliance
- Operational improvement and effectiveness
- Technology strategy, governance and effectiveness
- Business architecture and operating models
- Business process management
- Leading transformational initiatives
- Change management
- Software vendor selection and implementation, BPO and sourcing
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs.