Swisher International, Inc | Kansas City, MO | Posted 7/29/2014
TERRITORY MANAGER - Candidate must reside in the Kansas City, MO area
Primary sales task include:
- Increase sales volume in assigned area
- Improve distribution and merchandizing in area retail outlets
- Establish promotional plans and execute with key customers
- Develop professional business relationships
- Manage and maintain the assets and tools provided by the company (i.e. Company car, products, samples, cell phone, laptop, corporate credit card, etc...)
Base Salary: $35,000/year + Bonus Incentives
Additional benefits include:
All business & travel expenses
Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
College experience; degree preferred
Experience in consumer packaged goods. Retail sales and merchandising preferred
Clean driving record
Some overnight travel
Position requires passing a drug and credit/background check
Bilingual a plus but not required
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POSITION & OUR COMPANY READ BELOW:
- Fast paced sales organizational structure supported by superior Marketing, Research & Development, and Customer Service departments.
- National multi functional sales team equipped with the latest technology and sales tactics
- Broad based, multi level organization with defined responsibilities, where results are clearly identified and recognized.
- Organizationally, our sales structure consist of:
- Territory managers
- Regional Managers
- National Account Managers
- Zone Managers
- Directors of National Accounts
- Field Sales Vice Presidents
- The diversity of the sales organization creates opportunity for rapid advancement and career growth
- The sales organization has a strong philosophy of promoting from within
Key objectives for the sales organization is delivering superior customer service, enhancing brand penetration and distribution while achieving forecast objectives on an individual and corporate basis.
Our sales mission is to provide customers and consumers with tobacco products that offer complete value and satisfaction through product offerings of the highest quality, that are competitively priced. Our strong brand heritage provides our employees with challenging and rewarding careers, along with real growth opportunities.
- Privately held company with 150 years of innovation and industry leadership, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Strong International company with worldwide sales and distribution
- Iconic, consumer trusted brands
- A national customer base made up of the largest consumer product distributors and retailers in the country, with long standing relationships with Swisher International.
- Great pay and benefits with ample opportunity for career growth.
Swisher International is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer
Poster regarding EEO/AA EMPLOYER - Definition
Swisher International, Inc
||Further details upon interview
|| 2 Year Degree
Kansas City, MO
We’ve come a long way since 1861
Today, Swisher’s Jacksonville facility is still the world’s largest cigar factory, producing more than 14 million cigars per day. Swisher International is a leader in the tobacco business, accounting for one-third of the nation’s cigar sales, and stands as America’s largest cigar exporter. More recently, the small-sized cigar has increased in popularity and our main entry into the field, the Swisher Sweets Little Cigar, has risen to be the industry’s best seller. Our smokeless brands, known for outstanding freshness and exceptional value, continue to steal market share from the competition.
Additionally, advances in sales techniques have solidified Swisher’s reputation for prompt, professional customer service – and have matched the progress Swisher has made with its product production. A commitment to our people and our brands has made us a leader in our field.
Swisher International’s proud heritage of growth, innovation, and industry leadership has helped us meet the challenges of the past, and will guide the company as we confront the changing world and marketplace of the future.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.