• 10,000 keystrokes and type: 65 wpm
• Strong computer skills, specifically with spreadsheet development and compilation, Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Advanced Excel skills preferred (e.g. pivot tables)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or business is strongly preferred.
• 1-3 years of accounts receivable
• Accounts receivable reporting and recording is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of computer skills with Excel is required.
Pay is $14 – $16.50 hr. this is a temp to hire position
All positions will require submission of resume for consideration and may require additional screening such as drug, background, credit, and education verification.