Aflac, a Fortune 500 company is expanding our operations in the Sacramento, CA area. We are experiencing rapid growth and we need good people to add to our team of Account Managers. We currently have more than 1200 existing accounts and we are looking for the right people to help us with the management of these accounts and to establish new accounts. We are looking for people-oriented, energetic candidates that have a desire to work hard and earn an above average income. Backgrounds in Insurance, Sales, Human Resources, Teaching, Customer Service Management and Bilingual candidates are a plus, but not required! Aflac is the largest company in the world to offer supplemental, voluntary employee benefits! Aflac is a Fortune 500 company that strives for balance; balance between careers and families, work and play, individual effort and teamwork, accountability and a sense of purpose combined to create a rewarding professional experience. We provide you the training to put you on a fast track to success. If you are experienced, we will give you the support to insure this success.
Our Opportunity for you is:
• No Nights, Weekends or Travel Necessary
• Advanced Income, Monthly residuals
• Stock Bonus plan (No vesting required)
• Renewal Income
• Management Opportunities
• Recognition, Awards & Trips
• Classroom education and field training
To be considered for a position, please email us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
About the Opportunity:
- An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as professional presence
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a must
- Sales experience welcomed, but not required
About Your Benefits:
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Powerful brand supported by strong Marketing and Sales support
- The latest in sales automation technologies, such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp® Next Generation (SNG)
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force. Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America’s Best-Managed Companies for 2008. In 2010, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the twelfth consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac, visit aflac.com.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.