Opportunity awaits at Lennar Multi Family for a Superintendent.
Lennar's Multi Family Division, is currently seeking an experienced Superintendent who is motivated, organized, a self-starter with a strong construction background. If you want to work for a great Company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
The Superintendent will be expected to assist the Project Manager by overseeing the in-the-field construction process. Coordinate material deliveries and subcontractor work as assigned by the Project Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for quality control and inspections ensuring approval from the municipal and/or governing authorities.
2. Perform daily inspection of units and prepare two-week schedule for subcontractors/suppliers.
3. Coordinate material order(s) and verify delivery.
4. Approve work schedules for Assistant Superintendent, Field Engineer and Punch Carpenter positions.
5. Prepare progress reports for Project Manager.
6. Leads efforts to promote safety on the project and monitors subcontractor’s work in complying with the project’s safety program. Conducts weekly safety meetings.
7. Responsible for correction on any deficient workmanship and sub-standard work.
1. Coordinate subcontractor/supplier related issues.
2. Administer first aid when necessary.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Manage the workloads of the field personnel at the community to achieve the desired results. Assess the ability of each associate to perform his or her responsibility.
2. Mentor and train construction personnel in the policies, procedures, systems and technical construction means and methods used by the company.
3. Participate as needed in interviewing potential candidates for new positions available on the community. Use the highest level of interviewing technique to ensure not only the right candidate is hired but also the harmony of the community is maintained.
4. Plan, manage, direct and instruct the field associates at the community so that coverage is provided while on vacation or approved absence from the company.
1. Follow all procedures and policies of the company.
2. Ensure compliance with the company’s safety program.
3. Maintain the construction documents (lot files, trade associate files and plan rack) at the job site so that all pertinent information is readily available to management and the other field associates.
1. Directly supervise the activities of the personnel delegated by the Project Manager.
Lennar makes it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets.
We are proud to provide our associates with a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Short and Long Term Disability and much more.