Medical Insurance Payment Poster
Posted : 9/16/2014
Partner with Medix today! We are dedicated to providing exciting opportunities for contract employees. Our Healthcare division places qualified professionals in Case Management, Medical Administrative, and Insurance positions. We are currently seeking a Medical Insurance Payment Poster for one of our leading clients in the East Valley!
Job duties of the Medical Insurance Payment Poster
include but are not limited too:
• Posting payments to patient accounts
• Posting denials to patient accounts
• Posting some contractual adjustments to patient accounts
• Transferring copay/coinsurance and deductible balances to patient responsibility
• Balancing payments posted back to the original deposit amounts
• Organizing Refund requests from insurance companies with required documentation
• Assisting other members of the team as needed
• Assisting other projects as needed
Experience the multiple benefits Medix has to offer. Our placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs. We will also provide guidance and support during the interview process. Your recruiter is here to assist you with anything you may need, from giving you resume tips, to helping you prepare for your interview.
As a Medical Insurance Payment Poster you be a team player and possess the ability to adapt to multiple changes in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements of the Medical Insurance Payment Poster include but are not limited too:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of payment and adjustment posting experience
- Knowledge of Managed Care contracts, Medicare, and AHCCCS/Medicaid
- Working knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
- Above 10,000KPH****
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A limited benefit medical plan with Starbridge Choices™, a CIGNA plan
- Doctor visits with inexpensive co-pay
- Limited Outpatient Care
- Limited Accident Coverage
- Prescription Programs
- Dental Plan
- Vision Discount Program
- Term Life Insurance Plans
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$14.50 - $15.50 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Healthcare - Health Services
||2 to 4 years
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.