Worldwide Express, a dynamic nationwide company, is seeking recent college graduates for business-to-business sales. We are looking for enthusiastic, polished, hardworking candidates who want to have a career in sales! Glassdoor.com ranked WWE #1 company in America in 2012 for Career Advancement.
The Account Executive sales position offers potential candidates the opportunity to establish superior selling skills, offer a large business solution in a small business environment, and grow into a senior sales position by gaining valuable experience selling to executive level decision makers — CEO, CFO, President, and Vice President of Finance.
This Outside Sales position is focused on new business acquisition. The overnight shipping industry has an unlimited prospect base in a global market with minimal competition. The Worldwide Express value proposition delivers a best in class solution for customers, while also reducing their operating cost. This Account Executive position is the start of a career path that creates consistent personal and professional growth as well as a great income opportunity
Snapshot of Account Executive Position with Worldwide Express
- Prospecting New Business
- Develop Lead Generation
- Selling New Accounts
- Setting Up New Accounts
Essential Functions of the Role
- Generate revenue by procuring new light package and freight customers through prospecting and face-to-face meetings
- Control revenue by understanding how to maximize profits through pricing strategies, margin control, and mitigating customer loss
- Administer concurrent sales initiatives from proposal stage through customer acceptance and implementation
- Successfully transition newly acquired customers over to Account Management personnel to maximize customer retention
- Work closely with Customer Support groups to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
- Achieve defines dales goals and development standards required to attain the next level of career advancement
Training and Development
At Worldwide Express, we believe supporting our Account Executives (AE’s) through best-in-class training and development. New hires can expect three weeks of corporate training inside of their first 18 months, with the potential for additional Senior AE trainings and management trainings further into their career. All trainings take place in Dallas, TX and are led by the Executive Development Team, who themselves started in sales.
- Basic Account Training and Advanced Basic Account Training
These classes give our new Account Executives the foundation required to see early results and focuses on indoctrinating them into the Worldwide Express culture.
- A.C.E (Advanced Concepts in Excellence) Training
This invitation only class focuses on further sharpening the Account Executive’s overall skill set and handling advanced customer objections.
Awards & Recognition
We recognize our talent often because we understand how important it is to acknowledge superior performance. Motivated, competitive individuals can expect to have their accomplishments recognized in front of their peers and in front of the entire organization. Our top producer is awarded over $10,000 in prize money each year at our annual conference in Hollywood, FL. In all, we hand out more than $250,000 in bi-annual and annual contest money to reinforce our appreciation for those who perform at a high level.
Requirements of a Worldwide Express Account Executive
- Recent Bachelor's Degree required (Ideal courses in business, psychology, management, marketing and/or communication)
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Exceptional written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-facing, presentation, and negotiation skills
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred but not required
- Monthly Residual Commission - earned by achieving defined sales targets
- Bonuses and Salary Increases based on performance
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone
- Medical and Dental Insurance