Bestway, Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries have been engaged in the rental-purchase industry since 1986. Bestway owns and operates stores located in the states of Alabama , Indiana, Arkansas , Mississippi , North Carolina , South Carolina , Tennessee, Kentucky and Texas . The stores; operations are controlled and monitored through the Company's management information system networked with its corporate office in Dallas , Texas .
Bestway's Credit Managers play a pivotal role in our vision to enhance our customer's rent-to-own experience. Credit Managers are expected to be customer centric individuals that guide our customers to on time renewals and help them to achieve product ownership.
- manage the store's contract renewal efforts including phone and field collections activity
- ensure collection calls are properly documented and commitments are followed up on
- ensure all past due accounts and files are properly maintained
- consistently execute credit program by following company policies, procedures and legal guidelines while meeting daily credit goals
- properly maintain, organize and protect company assets
- fully cross train on our sales program to ensure store meets its regular sales goals when the sales manager is out of the store
- successfully lead staff in daily operations of the store in the absence of the store manager
- assist with managing the store's customer accounts
- assist with creating and verifying rental contracts and educating customer on their contract
- assist with training and developing the store's delivery experts and new employees
- assist with ensuring company vehicles are safe for operation and repairs completed as needed
- assist with refurbishing store merchandise
- assist with any other tasks assigned at the discretion of management
We aggressively seek talented, enthusiastic individuals who can help us achieve our mission of safely delivering quality products to our customers. We recognize people are our most valuable asset and offer rapid advancement for top performers. Our benefits are exceptional including:
- highest pay in the industry
- 5 day work week, no Sundays
- comprehensive benefits package
- rapid advancement for top performers
- in depth training program
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills, knowledge and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to commit to a 50-55 hour work week.
- Minimum 2yr college education and/or prior account management experience.
- Prior collections experience.
- Strong problem solving, organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to work and perform well in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to lift and move furniture and merchandise with the proper equipment and assistance.
- Must possess a valid and active driver's license.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass background check and drug screen.
Success is waiting for you at Bestway. Bring us your leadership skill and we will teach you the rent to own business.
Retail Credit, furniture, furniture credit, retail accounts, retail furniture, rent-to-own, rent-to-own credit, rent to own, rent to own credit, Professionals, Financial, financial, finance, credit, loan, mortgage, financial services, rep, customer service, manager, retail, collections, collector
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.