Marketing Liaison – San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center
City: Round Rock/Austin
The Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation industry is rapidly changing environment and San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center is looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing facility services to patients in Round Rock/Austin.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center, we encourage you to review the following opportunity
Primary responsibility will be the sales growth of census for facilities with physician’s offices, case managers, discharge planners, and managed care organizations. Perform pre-admission assessments, communicate and educate patients, families and consumers on programs and services. The Marketing Liaison will be required to be an expert on all aspects of the facility levels of care provided by the network, special programs and designated network referral priorities and should be seen as a partner within the medical community.
• Strive to consistently achieve quarter- over-quarter sales growth across the promoted facilities, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
• Superbly manage territory as it relates to box
• Implementation – targeting, message, and frequency.
• Utilizing Account Based Selling to achieve goals through building relationships and meeting needs with all members of an account
• Effectively sell multiple services on each sales call.
• Conduct analysis on skilled nursing and market trends, and develop and implement territory business plans.
• Identify and develop influential business relationships with the focus on anticipating and exceeding needs, with key customers/influencers/prescribers, thought and opinion leaders, state and local advocacy groups, and managed care personnel/organizations when appropriate.
• Focus on developing or building key resource and referral networks to enhance the standard of care for skilled nursing patients within the territory.
• Implement a synergistic team approach and leadership style to optimize partnerships with all overlapping Marketing Liaisons, including facility associates.
Comprehensive benefit package which includes medical/dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, PTO, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, in-facility education programs and so much more. Salary Commensurate with Experience. Drug Free /Smoke Free Workplace Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V