ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a leading engineering company in the San Francisco bay area, is seeking an Accounting Manager. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. The Accounting Manager will be in charge of oversight of thorough processes and a means of support for the growing accounting team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER:
- Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
- Monitor receipt of all income, analyze financial commitments and manage cash flow
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounts payables and receivables
- Supervise and direct accounting and operational functions including assisting with more complex issues
- Perform general accounting functions such as journal entries, account reconciliations, specialized reports, etc
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER ROLE:
- BS in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in general accounting with supervisory experience
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to review and streamline processes
- Strong excel skills including Macros
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$40.00 - $60.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Accounting - Finance
||4 Year Degree
||At least 5 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
||Up to 25%
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply?
CFS is growing and is always looking for team oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join us. If you are an accountant looking for a career change or a staffing industry professional looking to change companies, we would like to speak with you.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.