Desk Patching Developer
- Support, maintain, and migrate existing security patching and reporting application into an industry-graded and large-scaled new patching system.
W2 ONLY!!! COPRS TO CORP.
- 5+ years demonstrated hands on experience using Java or other object oriented languages.
- 4+ years experience architecting, designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications.
- 3+ years experience with applications using SQL with commercial database e.g., Oracle, SQL Server.
- 4+ years experience in using unit/integration testing as a standard development practice.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting scripting applications.
- Experience in using source code control env such as Subversion/Git.
- Experience in remotely working with virtual teams.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with JABX/JDBC/Hibernate/Spring Framework.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on experience
||Other Great Industries
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.