Job Description: This position is responsible for operational processes for freight payment and reporting. The role will have direct responsibility for freight payment audit, freight payment operational activities, and oversight of our external service provider that provides freight payment operations support.
- Manage and process invoices routing for audit review through the audit workflow ensuring amount invoiced matches contractual agreement with transportation provider.
- Manage correspondence and escalation submitted to Freight Payment team email.
- Manage balance due and invoice escalation processes.
- Deploy freight audit processes globally in coordination with Global Freight Payment initiative implementation timelines.
- Resolve escalation of day to day issue resolution on freight payment tasks performed by freight payment operations support (Accenture) Prepare reporting requirements for short paid invoices, post audit and other reporting requirements as requested.
- Assist Global Process Owners with implementation of enhancements and new processes as required.
- Identify and propose opportunities for operational improvements in freight audit and with other freight operational activities to Global Process Owners.
- Manage and process freight invoice refunds.
- Support the implementation of new transportation providers.
- Participate in user acceptance testing for application upgrades, modifications, and implementations.
W2 ONLY!!! COPRS TO CORP.
- Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance, logistics, or business operations.
- Experience with SAP and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word).
- Strong communication skills
- Freight or logistics experience.
- Background in logistics, transportation, or finance Freight payment audit experience.
- Spanish language proficiency.
- Experience working with Ariba system.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on experience
Accounting - Finance
Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
||At least 2 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.