- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Restaurant
- Job Type: Restaurant - Food Service
Hospitality - Hotel
- Location: 3340 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Restaurant Theatre Manager
Supervise and coordinate operations of the Dine-In Theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Lead and develop staff to perform the “Essential Functions" of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to staff members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing by Walking Around).
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Oversee an individual Dine-In Theatre area, if assigned.
- Assist with hiring, training, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work to resolve guest concerns.
- Deliver timely results with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- All other functions as designated by the General Manager or Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Age 21 or older.
- Minimum of one year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., bar, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Minimum of six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Ability to obtain any required alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S Certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Two years of experience in a casual-dining environment.
- Working knowledge of all staff functions.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, the culinary arts, or commensurate experience.
A list containing Tools and Machines Used, Access and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.