Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.
Fashion - Apparel - Textile
Other pay: Uncapped Compensation + Great Benefits Package
Winston Salem, NC 27103
Send Email Now
Report this job
Havertys helps customers create beautiful living spaces where they can enjoy time with their family and friends. If you are energized by helping others create the home of their dreams, HAVERTYS could be the career choice for you!
Sales with possible management opportunities available.
We have opportunities throughout the eastern/central US:
(1) NORTH CAROLINA: Charlotte, Asheville, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Winston- Salem
(2) OHIO: Cincinnati, Columbus
(3) SOUTH CAROLINA: Greenville
(4) INDIANA: Indianapolis
(5) KENTUCKY: Florence
(6) VIRGINIA: Virginia Beach, Newport News, Glen Allen, Richmond, Roanoke, Woodbridge, Dulles, Fairfax
(7) MARYLAND: Bowie, Columbia, Rockville, Towson
THE ROLE OF FURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDES:
- Creating and building long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Helping customers select the right products for their homes to meet their unique lifestyle needs
- Following-up with customers to complete the entire decor
- Confidently presenting Havertys' products and services
- Developing personal and professional skills through provided ongoing training
THE NECESSARY SKILLS OF A FURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDE:
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn Havertys-specific programs
- Self-motivated, confident, and action-oriented
- Available to work traditional retail hours
- Some retail or people skills a must
Unlimited Compensation and Great Benefits
Beginning in 1885 as a single store in downtown Atlanta, Havertys has grown to be one of the top retailers in the furniture industry with over 120 stores in 17 states.
We provide a customer-centric experience that delivers highly personalized access to home fashion in a wide variety of current styles, colors, price points and even custom designs and fabrics. Our longevity and continued growth in market share and innovation demonstrates the brand loyalty and dedication of both our customers and our associates who serve them.
As a member of our team, you will represent Havertys at the point of contact with the customer whether that is in Retail Sales, In-Home Design, Distribution, Home Delivery or in our Home Office and Support Services functions.
To learn more, we encourage you to apply for one of our currently open positions.