Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to qualify leads and set appointments for Regional Sales Managers.
- Make outbound sales calls to both existing customers and potential customers to solicit sales of products.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals or markets.
- Record names, addresses, purchases and reactions of customers and prospects contacted.
- Meet or exceed outbound monthly call quotas established by Management team.
- Support potential customers, existing customers and sales agents.
- Track the sales agents’ demo inventory.
- Handle telephone/email inquiries and requests.
- Process quotes and orders.
- Prepare and send out various correspondence.
- Generate sales progress reports, and other routine reports.
- Answer routine questions about products, services, and order status.
- Data entry, generally Excel and CRM-based.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Track Regional Sales Manager's daily work schedule.
- Track and reconcile weekly RSM’s expenses.
- Complete daily outbound call reports.
- Monitor daily news leads pertaining to territory.
- Assist West/East Sales Manager in scheduling product training seminars.
- Other clerical or Sales & Marketing duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good phone demeanor and high-energy personality.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable with learning and using new software programs.
Sovereign Staffing Group (SSG) began out of the desire to contribute to the community by helping people find employment opportunities in a very difficult market. Sovereign Staffing Group saw the need for a personnel agency that fills a void left by other temporary and permanent placement agencies. Sovereign Staffing Group matches specifically skilled workers with clients, saving businesses time and money, while providing for its employees with honesty and honor. This requires a high level of communication. It means asking open-ended questions and listening, not talking. This means knowing the local market so SSG can really serve each client and employee, not just "sell" them our goods. SSG is quality service.