CRM Marketing Specialist :: Plymouth, MN
Sleep Number is seeking a CRM Marketing Specialist to be responsible for the management and execution of assigned marketing components produced by the CRM team. The Specialist will manage creation and execution of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives primarily using the direct mail channel. Some complementary email and digital components will also be used.
- Translates brand vision into strategies that deliver sales and profit growth using CRM tools in the direct mail channel. Builds and maintains effective interaction with cross-functional counterparts needed to support CRM initiatives.
- Responsible for creation of creative briefs and managing them through the creative process, adhering to timelines and budgets. Own project kickoff.
- Provides direction and feedback to creative, production, and other internal partners.
- Maintains quality look and feel of communication pieces and ensures consistency with brand image/brand standards.
- Develops, maintains and prioritizes project schedules with creative and marketing teams (kick-off projects, establish and distribute schedules, route copy/creative, monitor deadlines, etc.)
- Manages the proofing process for direct response printed components and email.
- Works closely with CRM analytics team to apply insights to CRM programs.
- Works closely with database analysts on reporting of insights and performance of marketing programs.
- Drives program improvements and evolution.
- Reconciles invoices.
- Ensures internal stakeholder satisfaction by broadly engaging key contributors.
- 4-5 years’ experience in CRM and/or direct marketing,
- Familiarity with marketing campaign processes and writing creative briefs.
- Familiarity with standard direct marketing KPIs.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Analytical ability and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand complex information and apply logic when using data to design strategies
- Able to determine root causes of issues and motivate a solution via direct, indirect and cross- functional team members
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills
- Ability to turn creative ideas into action
- Able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
- Demonstrated ability to respond appropriately and professionally to customers and colleagues.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, )
- Requires normal physical exertion within an office environment (i.e. sitting, computer and telephone use)
- May require some travel based on business needs
- Undergraduate degree
- Preferred: Advertising/Marketing or related field
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.