The Senior Auditor has significant responsibility and must demonstrate high levels of independent judgment and is responsible for executing the full scope of audits.
- Run client engagements including pre-audit planning for audit engagements, review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control and conduct audit test which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client financial statements.
- Will be performing financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience is strongly preferred.
- Industry experience in financial services, insurance, or healthcare is a requirement.
- CPA and MBA strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestic only.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$80,000 - $95,000 /Year
| Other Pay:
||4 Year Degree
||At least 3 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
||Up to 25%
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply?
CFS is growing and is always looking for team oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join us. If you are an accountant looking for a career change or a staffing industry professional looking to change companies, we would like to speak with you.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.