At Medix, we are dedicated to creating opportunities for contract employees through our Healthcare, Scientific, and IT divisions. Our Placement Specialists offer a personalized service to make sure we truly understand your employment needs. We are currently seeking a Medical Front Office Secretary with any doctor’s office experience and knowledge of insurance verification in the Cranberry area.
Partner with Medix, and you will experience the multiple benefits our company has to offer. We will hold a personal consultation with you to understand your skills and aspirations! Our placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs, offering contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. If interested, please respond with your resume. Please see below for more details. . .
- Checking in and checking out patients following the front office policy
- Collect patient co-payments and any outstanding balances
- Answering phone calls for scheduling patients
- Follow up calls with patients regarding scheduling and/or billing issues
- Obtain accurate patient demographic information
- Ensure that the patient medical record information is available for the physician
- Follow office guidelines for triaging phone messages
- 2+ years of health care / Doctor’s office experience or a 4 year college degree
- Medical terminology knowledge is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 4:00pm, 7:45am – 4:30pm, and 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $10 - $13 / per hour (based upon experience)
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A limited benefit medical plan with The American Worker
- Doctor visits with inexpensive co-pay
- Limited Outpatient Care
- Limited Accident Coverage
- Prescription Programs
- Dental Plan
- Vision Discount Program
- Term Life Insurance Plans
Medix – Positively impacting lives every day!
This year’s recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
“I like the personal relationships that the recruiters set up." – Medix Contractor, RaShawna
Join our network of talented professionals!