Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee - Stockton, CA
Want to work with one of the nation's fastest growing auto insurers? Not looking for a desk job? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Insurance Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there."
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our auto damage claims adjusters provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by working in local drive-in locations, GEICO Auto Repair Xpress® shops and the field.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Ability to attend an extensive 12-week training program that includes 4 weeks in McLean, VA
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills, and mechanical aptitude
* Good customer service skills
* Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Good driving record
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
For 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We’re one of the nation's largest and fastest growing auto insurance companies, thanks to our low rates and great customer service. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer new hires career advancement in a stable, supportive and rewarding environment, and an excellent Total Rewards benefits program.