Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all contracts and interments and update all applicable logs, files, cards and maps.
- Initiate, track, and complete delivery of revenue for all merchandise items.
- Receipt, report, and deposit all daily receipts.
- Prepare and code all invoices for submission to accounts payable.
- Reception and telephone answering duties, work daily with sales team in positive manner.
- Utilize various reports to identify problematic customer accounts and take action to correct.
- Order and track memorial sales, keeping sales team apprised of status.
- Provide exceptional customer service including rapid resolution of customer concerns.
- Track property and merchandise inventory, prepare quarterly reports.
- Expected to comply with Internal Audit policies & procedures and related Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- All other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to handle pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- HMIS experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal business, communications and organizational skills.
- Must be self starter who is detail oriented, accurate, and very reliable.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.