- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Entertainment
- Job Type: Customer Service
Hospitality - Hotel
Restaurant - Food Service
- Location: Suite 300 2601 Preston Rd
Frisco, TX 75034
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and the ability to make menu recommendations.
- Accurately take food and beverage orders from guests in a timely manner in the bar and lounge area.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Verify that guests who purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames.
- Ensure that alcohol is only consumed in designated areas.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including related equipment.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
- Assist in placing orders for all liquor and bar related supplies as directed by management.
- Conduct inventory of all liquor and bar related supplies as directed by management.
- Complete all “side-bar" work duties prior to the end of shift.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions on the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Age 21 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including TIPS certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt and nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.