Employee Benefits Sales Rep
AflacProfessional Account Rep
ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER CSR OR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
AFLAC WORKPLACE BENEFITS ACCOUNT REP
Aflac has a lot to offer; a business hours work week, professional team environment, a recession-proof industry and a performance-based income that goes well beyond traditional straight commission or base plus positions. We're not looking for average. We're looking for business-minded, intelligent and outgoing individuals to partner with who want to break the traditional $30,000-$50,000 pay scale and have a lot of fun doing it. Even better, prior experience isn't required. You will experience superior training and mentoring throughout your career.
The need for Aflac, the company that pays you CASH, has increased dramatically since the first Duck commercial was aired. Sales have skyrocketed with more and more businesses offering Aflac (it costs them nothing), while our dominance in the industry remains unchallenged. In fact, Aflac is the nation's largest individual health insurance company, working with over 500,000 businesses & organizations across the nation and around the world.
Representatives work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior Sales experience is welcome, but not necessary
We Support Our Representatives By:
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- 40 hour work week
- Effective verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Generate new business opportunities through networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls
- Conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees' needs
- Conduct meetings with employees to communicate Aflac benefits
- Enroll participating employees
- Service accounts
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing, retail management, sales associate, sales manager, consultant, producer, entry level, entrylevel, training, management training, management, customer service representative, L&H, Life & Health, Life and Health License, Licensed producer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.