Drawing & Design Group Contractor
- Complete and maintain all training required for processing GMP documentation.
- Develop full understanding of project initiative to reduce overall workload on drawing group.
- Reduction of quantity and types of drawings maintained
- Improvement to the process flows currently followed for processing all drawings.
- Establish business process for new capital projects with outside engineering firms
- Routine auditing of drawings against our standards throughout the project lifecycle
- Educate outside engineering firms on drawing standards/practices for project lifecycle
- Develop and provide job aids for Engineering and Drawing Document System (EDDS).
- Execute work required to complete Company Drawing Request Forms
- Revisions of existing drawings, Creation of new drawings, Retire old drawings, Provide support to EVM staff for drawing searches
- Maintain Building Model Files (Diagrams)
- Maintain Audit Ready Drawings (air flow diagrams, pressure templates, personnel flows, critical utilities)
- Support Audit Requests for drawings during Audits (single point of contact)
- Provide and maintain “regulatory" drawings for Site Master File
- Regulatory submittals and SOPs
- Provide support to the Facilities Planning Dept to update architectural files as needed
- Process transmittals to/from Company contractors for ongoing projects
- Incorporate as-built drawings into record drawings
- Review drawings for standards
- Manage review and approval by SME via EDDS approval workflow
- Manage/Revise/Control drawing and design standards with engineering management
- Support Tech ID numbering assignments per Equipment & System Numbering Procedure SOP-15340
- Manage governing SOP for Tech ID SOP-15340
- Provide Training on SOP-15340 and use of Meridian
W2 ONLY!!! NO COPRS TO CORP.
- 1+ Years of Allocation and Design
- AutoCAD 2007 or later
- Blue Cielo IC Meridian
- MS Office
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Competitive salary based on experience
Other Great Industries
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.