Nurse Case Manager (Robinson)
Posted : 9/13/2014
Medix is currently seeking candidates with nursing experience in the Robinson area. If interested, please respond with your resume. Please see below for more details.....
- Telephonic Triage of symptom based calls. Ranging from emergent to self- care outcomes
- Provide pertinent health and wellness information to meet the needs of the caller
- Educate members about online tools and the Audio Health Resource Library for additional access to their healthcare options and health/wellness information
- Direct callers to appropriate providers of care
- Maintain case records with clear, concise, pertinent documentation, conforming to product standard operating procedures and medical/legal guidelines
- Educate members on and offer referrals to other programs such as Case Management, Health Advisor, IPHT, or YHF
- This position will be varying hours each day based on expected volume of incoming calls.
- Will be required to work every other Saturday
- Shifts during the week could start as early as 6:30am and work as late as 12:00am (midnight)
- Shifts on Saturday would start as early as 8:00am and work as late as 8:00pm.
- $25/hour and up (Based on Experience)
- RN License
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience
- Current knowledge of general medical diagnoses and surgical procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Healthcare - Health Services
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.