Capture memories that last a lifetime!
Join the JCPenney portraits team as a photographer & sales professional.
Have a passion for photography? Creating memories for families and children? We’re looking for someone who can make our guests feel at home, like they’re the star of their own show. If this sounds like it could be you, we at JCPenney portraits would like to meet you. You’ve never used professional camera equipment before? ‘Smile!’ we’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know!
Why join us?
- Competitive hourly wage + opportunity for sales incentives
- Become an employee owner - 100% company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) plan eligibility after 1 year of employment and 700 hours worked annually
- Join a career-oriented company where the majority of our management positions are filled internally
- We’ll teach you! Paid photography and/or sales training
- Generous employee discount - Portrait Studio and jcpenney store discounts available
- Part-time flexibility that works with your life
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to work a varied schedule including: evenings, weekends and occasional holidays
- Demonstrated strong and professional verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and cope with change
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Able to frequently move up and down, bend, kneel, flex wrists and hands
- Previous retail, service-related, and/or photography experience
- High energy and passion for the industry
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills specifically with children and families
JCPenney portraits is operated by Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc., a company of Lifetouch, Inc. As the world's largest employee-owned photography company, we are committed to building strong relationships, loyalty that lasts a lifetime and memories that last forever. Lifetouch considers it an honor to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families, and organizations. For more than 75 years, we have been providing quality childhood, student and family photographs, along with other valuable memory keepsakes.
We hope you’re as excited about this opportunity as we are. Lifetouch, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is contingent upon successful results of a required pre-employment criminal background check.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.