Medical Front Office (Butler)
Posted : 8/11/2014
Medix is currently seeking candidates with some health care, front office experience in the Butler area. If interested, please respond with your resume. Please see below for more details.....
- Checking in and checking out patients following the front office policy
- Collect patient co-payments and any outstanding balances
- Answering phone calls for scheduling patients
- Follow up calls with patients regarding scheduling and/or billing issues
- Obtain accurate patient demographic information
- Ensure that the patient medical record information is available for the physician
- Follow office guidelines for triaging phone messages
- 2+ years of health care / Doctor’s office experience
- Navinet Experience!!!
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 4:30pm
- $10 - $12 / per hour (based upon experience)
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
||$10.00 - $12.00 /Hour
| Other Pay:
||Healthcare - Health Services
||At least 2 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Medix provides workforce solutions to clients and creates opportunity for contract employees representing a variety of industries through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions.
We have earned our reputation as an industry leader by providing unsurpassed customer service and top quality professionals to our clients across the country.
Our brand promise: Anticipating Needs. Exceeding Expectations. focuses our efforts to assist clients staffing a temporary need, a seasonal spike in their business cycle or when using Medix to augment their staff on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct hire placement basis. Medix has the expertise and dedication to provide them with top industry professionals to timely and effectively secure their staffing needs.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.