AFLAC ACCOUNT MANAGER:
Aflac offers high income potential, a stock bonus plan, awards and incentive trips, and strong team support. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. The majority of our Insurance Sales Associate's come from backgrounds other than sales for example Healthcare Professionals, Medical Sales, Teachers, Coaches, Restaurant Workers, Bartenders, Realestate and many other industries have produced top performers for us across the country.
Aflac has been included on Ethisphere Institute's 2014 list
of World's Most Ethical Companies for the eighth consecutive year. Aflac is the only insurance company to have
appeared on Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies list every year since
the inception of the award in 2007.
Aflac is a Fortune 500 company also ranked in the top 100 best companies
to work for by Fortune 500 Magazine and is the worldwide leader in its field
and one of America's greatest corporate success stories.
Here’s How We Support Our Account Managers:
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Associate customer service toll-free numbers
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Professional field marketing materials
- The latest in sales automation technology
Aflac Account Managers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
AFLAC Account Managers requirement:
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Must be a success-driven self-starter.
- Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary. Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, B2B
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.