If you are looking for a career with a top company, that recognizes hard work, do not pass this one by, AFLAC is the Company for you.
AFLAC ACCOUNT MANAGER:
We are currently interviewing for both entry level business to business sales, as well as management.
We are looking for self-motivated, career-minded, high energy individuals. Aflac offers high income potential, a stock bonus plan, awards and incentive trips, and strong team support. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. The majority of our Insurance Sales Associate's come from backgrounds other than sales for example Healthcare Professionals, Medical Sales, Teachers, Coaches, Restaurant Workers, Bartenders, Realestate and many other industries have produced top performers for us across the country.
Aflac is a Fortune 500 Company ranked as one of the top 100 Best Companies to work for by Fortune Magazine. Aflac’s insurance products provide protection to more than 40 million people worldwide.
If you are looking for a career with an industry leader that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by.
Here’s How We Support Our Account Managers:
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Associate customer service toll-free numbers
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Professional field marketing materials
- The latest in sales automation technology
Aflac Account Managers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
AFLAC Account Managers requirement:
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Must be a success-driven self-starter.
- Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary. Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, B2B
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.