Entry-level Account Manager at Fortune 500
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Insurance Sales Representative/Agent to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
Although a sales and insurance background is preferred, it is not a requirement for this position. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for unlimited income potential with the benefits of work/life balance or an entry-level professional starting your career in sales, we welcome you to apply to this position.
As an industry leader, Aflac offers our Sales Associates world-class training through Aflac Sales Academy.
- Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
- Stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Many of our successful sales associates come from various industries, such as: Insurance, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Education, Customer Service, Marketing, and Retail with varied job titles such as Teacher, Manager, Business Owner, Sales, Executive, Marketing Professional, Financial Planner, and many more. What is your background? Apply today to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Must be a success-driven self-starter.
- Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
*This information is specific to American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.