Report this job
Silicon Valley Staffing Group
Irving, TX 75039
- Base Pay:
- Employee Type:
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
- Manages Others:
- Job Type:
- Req'd Education:
- Req'd Experience:
1 to 3 years
Not ready to apply?
Founded in 1996, Silicon Valley Staffing Group (SVSG) was recently ranked 27th among the Bay area's fastest-growing companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
What sets us apart from our competitors is the knowledge of our staff. All of our staffing consultants have held "hands-on" jobs in their specialty area. As a result, we have a keen knowledge of what is needed to sufficiently staff, manage and complete a project from start to finish. Our slogan - "Bringing the Best Together", is a promise to our client employers and job applicants alike ... our business principles are designed to create an environment that matches top-drawer professionals with elite companies.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet and greet potential employees as they arrive to office.
- Answer busy multiline phone system.
- Act as gatekeeper for incoming calls to Recruiters, Business Development Mgr & Branch Manager.
- Make sure all clients are given to a staffing manager even if the one called is not available.
- Check voicemail each morning for messages and check shared calendar for daily interviews.
- Process all candidate applications and enter data from application into Temps+ for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Ensure candidate applications are properly filed.
- Assist with scheduling candidate interviews and making follow calls to ensure candidate has the proper information for their interview.
- Maintain a sufficient stock of application packets.
- Process all new hire paperwork and maintain Candidate Compliance Folder checklist.
- Process and maintain all I-9s via separate binder.
- Perform regular background checks and schedule finger printing and drug testing as needed.
- Development and maintain sales reports, tracking of fingerprinting and drug testing, along with special projects to support managers.
- Schedule conference rooms for management and keep track of parking validation tickets
- Gather and sort all payroll timesheets and emails, organize and fill out appropriate paperwork. Inform manager of any unapproved or missing timesheets in order to meet weekly payroll deadline.
- Scan payroll to corporate after verifying all information is complete and accurate.
- Handle candidate calls requesting information on documents sent to office to be processed; answer any standard calls that can alleviate extra work for staffing managers.
- Keep all files organized and separated into projects as instructed by management.
- Suggest any ideas that could make office more productive and eliminate any work that is being duplicated by several staff members
- Maintain a running list of office supplies that are routinely ordered.
- Contact building maintenance for any problems that arise and follow through to make sure taken care of in a timely manner
- Track marketing leads received from candidates who have recently been interviewing for jobs on their own or through other services
- Ensure documents on shared drive are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensure all contractor addresses; contact information, tax withholding and other pertinent information is updated in Temps+ database.
- Coordinate interview schedule with candidates
- Assist with conducting reference checks
- Assist with conducting phone screens
- Assist with editing and posting of job openings on Careerbuilder.com and Monter.com
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent people skills and customer service
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple tasks while quickly adjusting to changing priorities.
- Ability to work on own and be proactive about things that need to be done in the office.
- Outgoing personality, great at keeping unhappy people calm and solving resolution
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MSOffice.
- Have ambition to learn current position and the drive to want to continue learning and growing into other areas of the company.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.