Insurance Sales Executive
NTA Life prides itself on matching talented individuals with roles that suit their strengths, then maximizing their potential through top-flight sales training. The end result is a company full of successful sales executives who are building their careers, reaching their goals, and living the kind of life most only dream about. NTA Life understands that the foundation for our organization’s success is built upon our sales teams, without which the company would not be able to continue breaking sales records and non-stop growth rate.
This sales growth is happening throughout the country and new marketing opportunities are everywhere, just waiting for the "right person for the right job" to step in and seize it. Are you that person?
We are currently seeking sales executives in your area to work within a protected sales territory. You will work exclusively with employees that have endorsed our products, or employees that we have a well-established relationship with. Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, ambitious individuals looking for an opportunity to work in a service-providing sales environment.
- Utilize Marketing tools and resources to generate new business
- Deliver excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective clients alike
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
- Managing your sales activities and scheduling
- Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing.
- Company paid sales incentive trips
- Quality training
- Fast track career growth
- Leadership development
- Residual income
What NTA Life provides:
- Competitive commission-based compensation with unlimited income potential
- Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
- Endorsed leads in stable, established, consistent markets (multiple organizations nationwide including Municipal, Emergency Services, and Teachers’ Organizations)
- Protected territories
- Advanced Commissions paid DAILY
- Prospective workplaces ready to meet with you
A position with NTA Life offers you a full-time position where you’ll receive company support, comprehensive training, and competitive compensation. Your opportunities are unlimited, and you’ll have access to everything you need to succeed.
NTA Life has established the relationships and opened the doors for your sales career, so your primary responsibility is to present our products and services to individuals and groups who are already looking forward to meeting with you. Typical hours are daytime-hours, Monday through Friday in various government/workplace offices throughout your protected territory.
Driven, resilient coach-able professional
An outgoing person who enjoys building relationships
Excellent communication skills
Strong work ethic
Confident and highly motivated
Willingness to learn new things
Keywords: sales, insurance, customer service, finance, financial, entry level, business, public relations, healthcare, business development, manager, management, supervisor, commission sales, outside sales, insurance sales, life insurance sales, selling, insurance salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, sales executive, financial planning
NTA Life prides itself on matching talented individuals with roles that suit their strengths, then maximizing their potential through top-flight training. The end result is a company full of successful sales executives who are building their careers, reaching their goals, and living the kind of life most only dream about. NTA Life understands that the foundation for our organization’s success is built upon our sales teams, without which the company would not be able to continue its record-breaking pace of growth.
NTA Life was honored to be listed on Ward's 50 Top Performing Life & Health Insurers in 2012. People place their trust in companies that will be around tomorrow.
This growth is happening throughout the country and within your market now. Opportunities are everywhere, just waiting for the "right tool for the right job" to step in and seize it. Are you that person?