Technical Writing Coordinator (St. Louis, MO)
This is a 1-2 year contract position.
A large, well established company is looking for a Technical Writing Coordinator for their St. Louis, MO location.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Revise documents such as Master Production Records, SOPs, Reference Manuals, and forms based on marked up copies, using MS Word advanced desk-top publishing features and Visio for graphic documents.
- Ensure content accuracy and conformance to established standards
- Edit documents created by others for spelling, grammar, and conformance to established standards
- Maintain an up-to-date schedule of project activities for all team members
- Maintain both electronic and manual filing for Document Redesign team
- Prepare copies of various types of documents for review and training
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings and training activities
- Perform other duties relating to QA Documentation or special projects as assigned.
- Worked in pharmaceutical industry or similarly regulated environment
- Created, reviewed, or approved controlled documents
- Minimal project management experience desirable
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Must complete tasks on time, communicate status appropriately, manage time effectively, requires minimum supervision
- Must have ability to read and interpret technical procedures, procedure manuals and governmental regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook e-mail and calendar, MS Word (advanced skill level), Visio; good clerical, advanced typing and English skills.
- Must maintain accurate/concise records with attention to details; prioritize multiple responsibilities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Quest Group is a premier, global search and staffing firm. We are dedicated to developing strategic partnerships that maximize our clients’ human capital and talent acquisition needs.
We are centered on a simple, yet powerful understanding of what makes us a valuable asset to our clients: unparalleled access to elite candidates and the ability to close search assignments quickly. We continue to evolve in ways that expand our ability to be at the forefront of these two components.