Sr. Product Manager - Payroll
Paycor was founded in 1990 with a commitment to putting clients first by delivering exceptional personal service and easy-to-use products. Because of this commitment, Paycor has become one of the country's largest independent providers of payroll and human resources solutions. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, we have more than 550 associates, nearly 20,000 clients nationwide, and offices in 19 cities. We are experiencing double-digit annual growth--with plans to double revenue every three years--so the opportunities here are endless.
Paycor is synonymous with personal service, value-added features, professionalism, innovative solutions, and commitment to our communities. If you are looking to build your professional success in the long term, Paycor is the right opportunity for you!
Learn More about Paycor
Visit Our Site
The Sr. Product Manager owns the full lifecycle management of an assigned product or range of products (i.e. client and/or internal facing products). Key responsibilities include setting the vision for assigned product(s) to maximize penetration within Paycor’s market space, prioritizing product and customer requirements to meet identified business needs, and managing internal and external relationships related to the product(s). The Sr. Product Manager collaborates with Paycor’s Sales and Marketing as well as Support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, and that product and marketing efforts are aligned with the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
The ideal candidate will have software marketing/product management experience with exposure to web and SaaS technologies. The individual should have a strong technology background with excellent communication and influencing skills, a track record of successful product launches with a focus in providing seamless product experience to customers. The Sr. Product Manager should be able to demonstrate being able to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in technology and payroll/HR solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Oversees the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities*
- Defines product strategy and roadmap with clear objectives and long term vision; report against results for assigned products *
- Manages the coordination and analysis of in-depth market research to understand customer behavior, product satisfaction, and emerging business opportunities; Possesses a strong awareness of Paycor’s product features vs. competition to help identify market requirements for current and future products*
- Develops and implements a company-wide go-to market plan, working will all relevant departments to execute*
- Creates the core positioning and messaging for various products and provides input to the development of training, sales tools, and collateral materials*
- Assures maximum penetration for assigned product(s)*
- Acts as the subject matter expert for assigned products and creates documentation when needed (user stories/requirements, user guides, release communication, technical and sales specs)*
- Provides direction to the IT project/development team on product requirements within negotiated scope*
- Secures and integrates user feedback, coordinating and leading usability sessions when needed*
- Analyzes potential external 3rd party and licensing partnerships that fit Paycor’s product and business models*
- Briefs and trains the sales force and client service representatives on products*
- Other duties as assigned by Product Management leadership
*Indicates essential job functions
Please submit a resume to apply online: http://www.paycor.com/
- Four year degree in business, software development or a related field
- 5 or more years experience in product management for a software company
- A track record of success in the design and execution of cross functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functional teams to bring them to a consensus on decisions
- Some travel may be required
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.