ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing field. Solid company with over 20 years of designing experience is looking to grow their business. Looking for the right team player who can run all aspects of their department and who has a strong work ethic.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- The Controller will direct preparation of company budget.
- Direct determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts.
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] or 210-572-3771
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 8+ years of General Accounting
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Extreme flexibility, with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities.
- MBA or MPA is a plus but not required
- CPA is a plus but not required
- Cost Accounting experience is a plus but not required
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Accounting - Finance
Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
||At least 8 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
Not ready to apply?
CFS is growing and is always looking for team oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join us. If you are an accountant looking for a career change or a staffing industry professional looking to change companies, we would like to speak with you.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.