NOW HIRING MANAGEMENT!!
Assistant Managers can get promoted to a general Manager, Regional Training Manager
and Recruitment Coordinators.
At Covelli Enterprises ,employee loyalty has been rewarded with the training and opportunities to develop life-long careers. Although our cafes have grown from one in 1988 to over 250 cafes to date, we have never forgotten that we are a family and we run family cafes.
We will be expanding in the Pittsburgh market.
The demand for new Panera Bread Bakery-Cafes continues. Our guests have come to expect fresh food, a clean, warm , welcoming environment, and exceptional service…all led by Panera’s management team… the cornerstone of Covelli success, stability and growth.
Top Perks of managing at Panera Bread are…
• Scheduled a 45 hour work week, with two days off a week to be with our friends and families.
• We have ideal hours of operation…no late night bar closings!
• We hire you for no more than a 30 minute drive time from where you live…no long commutes!
• 15 cafes scheduled to open…plenty of opportunity for advancement!
• Excellent health benefits, and a lucrative bonus program.
APPLY TO THIS POST, OR APPLY AT PANERABREAD.JOBS, OR VISIT THE CAFÉ NEAR YOUR HOME.
Requirements for this position include:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Achieves optimal performance from employees by communicating job expectations, scheduling, counseling, coaching, enforcing policies and procedures and performing appraisal reviews.
- Controls costs by monitoring portion control, food preparation; minimizing waste and examing variances.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing all federal and state, as well as Panera Bread sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, dinnerware, food presentation and overall interior and exterior building appearance.
- Comprehensive medical and dental.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Paid vacation.
- Bonus program.
- Outstanding work environment!
Report this job
Panera Bread Company owns and franchises more than 1,800 bakery-cafes as under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names. With our identity rooted in handcrafted, fresh-baked, artisan bread, we are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust.
In neighborhoods across the United States and in Canada, our customers enjoy our warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor and free internet access. Our bakery-cafes routinely donate bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. Additional information is available on our website at www.panerabread.com.
We should also note:
- We’re growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. Growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our associates.
- We care. We care about your family, your future and your success. We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits and more (based on eligibility) to our associates.
- We have a great reputation. While our daily customer feedback means the most, past recognition includes #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and additional awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- Our work environment is different. Every company has cultural values, but with values like No Jerks and No Shortcuts, we know we have a unique (and fun) environment to offer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.