- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Entertainment
- Job Type: Customer Service
Restaurant - Food Service
- Location: 2310 Broadway
New York, NY 10024
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Coordinate and coach Film Crew to perform the “Essential Functions" of their positions.
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101" policy with Film Crew.
- Observe Film Crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Optimize Film Crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers/distribute banks (e.g., box, concession, guest service, arcade, etc.).
- Supply change, as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull, count and reconcile cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Assist in the preparation of the Film Crew Schedule, with final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Assist with the inventory process.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Age 18 or older; other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- One year supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
- Approved trainer experience and/or booth certification.
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.