PrideStaff - Charlotte North is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of consistent success in recruiting, scheduling interviews, sales, marketing as well as administrative support to a team in a sales environment. We need a person who has consistently demonstrated the ability to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Recruit talent for multiple skill sets and positions on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees, clients and recruiting resources.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Consistently exceed key performance indicators.
- Follow a proven recipe for success.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Work in a fast paced, goal oriented team environment.
- Use various on-line and local recruiting resources to source employees for large client base.
- Leverage technology, websites, social media and relationships to secure top level talent.
- Work with the Owner and sales staff to develop and support marketing materials.
- Manage administrative responsibilities which include on-line record keeping, database (CRM) record keeping and hard copy employment documents and files.
- Consistently conduct employment reference checks on candidates for hire.
- Create job postings and employment advertising for on-line distribution.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Presenting a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants and Associates.
- Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders.
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
Two years proven experience in a professional environment.
Ability to resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
Deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Experience meeting and exceeding weekly production goals.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
2 year college degree preferred.
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and / or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
To learn more about PrideStaff and view all of our jobs, visit www.PrideStaff.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sales - Marketing
Admin - Clerical
At least 2 year(s)