Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Base Pay:
- Other Pay:
Sales - Marketing
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
- Manage Others:
- Job Type:
- Required Education:
4 Year Degree
- Required Experience:
- Required Travel:
- Reference ID:
Retail - Store Manager
Firestone Complete Auto Care is in search of talented, hard-working professionals to join our growing team as Retail Store Managers in the Jacksonville area! If you are customer-oriented with a proven track record of success in retail sales management, this opportunity is for YOU!
- Build teammate Capability and Retention
- Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
Retail Store Managers are involved in every aspect of the store operations. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
A store manager position within Retail Operations can lead to one of the best career paths you can find!
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. (BSRO) operates the world’s largest chain of company-owned auto care centers. Through its 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care™, Tires Plus™, Expert Tire and Wheel Works retail locations across the United States, BSRO owned stores address the needs of today’s consumers.
For customers with a fleet of company-owned vehicles, BSRO operates Firestone Complete Fleet Care which serves the unique needs of company vehicles.
BSRO also serves its customers through their ownership of Credit First National Association (CFNA), which issues private label credit cards for a number of retailers. Headquartered in Bloomingdale, Illinois, BSRO employs nearly 22,000 people and is part of the Bridgestone Americas family of companies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE | AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.