Associate Director of Digital Media :: Plymouth, MN
Sleep Number is seeking a highly effective Associate Director of Digital Media to drive strategic visioning, planning, execution, performance and sales results of paid digital and search to drive brand awareness, drive leads and deepen customer engagement.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including, display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns.
- Develop new, interactive content experiences to enhance customer experiences.
- Partner with retail, e-commerce and direct channels to align digital marketing campaigns against channel specific business objectives.
- Partner with creative and media agencies on digital campaign planning.
- Own digital marketing budget, allocations, forecasting, results and reporting.
- Closely align with the off-line Media Manager to ensure the two plans provide optimal business support.
- Responsible for communicating strategy and performance to the broader Marketing group and Sr. Management.
- Responsible for aligning the creative strategy and media plan for the best possible performance.
- Partner with Director of analytics and agency to maintain and/or develop effective reporting tools that will aid in presenting media performance to a broader group.
- Drive development and management of co-marketing and co-branded partnerships.
- Responsible for operationalizing a rigorous process that ensures all paid digital programs are tracked, analyzed and optimized on an ongoing basis to ensure it is supporting the business as effectively as possible.
- Guide development of creative briefs to give the internal creative team and agencies clear creative direction.
- Manage and develop a media digital marketing team to achieve excellence through high performance initiatives, goals and partnerships.
- Stay abreast of new media trends and the overall media environment.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive digital marketing experience required. Digital agency experience preferred.
- Strong track record of delivering multifaceted digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs.
- Creative thinker and innovator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Collaborative leader working in highly integrated team environment.
- Exceptional relationship building and people management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate while working in fast-paced and demanding situations.
- Must have strong consumer understanding skills, ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to consumers.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.