Greet tour guests at the conclusion of their sales presentation and provide gifts promised by the marketing source. Update and keep track of all tour results and gifts provided. Full time opportunity - Gifting hours Full time Days with days off Friday and Saturdays.
- Prepare the gifts while the clients are on tour (verify which clients showed for their tour).
- Answer client inquiries and resolve any gifting issues.
- Sell and/or schedule additional activities as requested by the client.
- Input gifting/tracking information in the computer database (Atlas & Excel logs)
- Conduct gifting inventory twice daily (at first shift start and end shift close)
- Input final check-out information into the computer database (Atlas), compile closing information (check out time, T.O., DBM, Sampler presented/purchased, etc.) as required.
- Prepare any extra gifts per sales managers and enter information into computer database.
- Assist In-House Marketing Manager with efficiency of gifting department processes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
To be considered, apply today Go to www.diamondresorts.com Scroll down to the bottom of the page Click on “Careers" on the left side of the page
Click on “United States" Click on “Sales and Marketing"
Search for the location and job you are interested in Click the Job Title to review the job descriptions and qualifications Click on “Apply" Complete the employment application
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English: read, write and speak
- Must have excellent customer service skills and show a genuine interest in providing customers with a memorable vacation experience
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and Basic and typing skills required
- Good time management skills
- Must have an "outgoing" personality
- Must be able to converse with customers by phone and in person
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Always maintain a positive and helpful attitude.
- Be proactive in service - not reactive.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to see and hear, bend stoop, crawl and kneel. Also, have the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must work a flexible schedule. NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY’S ARE REQUIRED.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Today by visiting www.diamondresorts.com
- Go to www.diamondresorts.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on “Careers" on the left side of the page
- Look Under “United States"
- Click on “Sales and Marketing"
- Search for the location and job you are interested in
- Click the Job Title to review the job descriptions and qualifications
- Click on “Apply"
- Complete the employment application
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Sales - Marketing
Hotel - Resort
Other Great Industries
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 1 year(s)
Scottsdale, AZ 85260